While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and Last name, Mobile / Phone numbers, Address, City, Postal code, State, Birth Date / Anniversary Date.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies used:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our website.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Use of your Personal Data:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To manage your Account. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, informative communications related to the functionalities, products.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Sharing of Personal Data:
We share your information with third parties that collect personally identifiable information. They use this information to better target users or provide elements of our products & services on behalf of us. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information in our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, and all the modifications hereby will be effective immediately on our posting on this site and that you will review this statement every time you access this site, so that you are aware of and agree to all the modifications made to this statement.